Edu1st’s IV International VESS Summit
Event open to public. Our Edu1st VESS team invites you to participate in our Fourth International VESS Summit in Santiago, Chile from the 24th to the 27th of October
Event open to public.
Our Edu1st VESS team invites you to participate in our Fourth International VESS Summit in Santiago, Chile from the 24th to the 27th of October 2018.
In this event more than 70 Schools belonging to the VESS International Network, will share experiences, learning, impact, contribution and perspectives from their experience of building and consolidating a Sustainable Culture of Thinking.
Nowadays, there are more than 2.000 educators and 65 agents of schools around the world who are committed to build a VESS Culture of Thinking that transcends classrooms and transforms societies.
We have all been experiencing a process full of successes, fears, difficulties, and wise decisions that are worth sharing with others to enrich everyone’s experience.
Our Summit’s slogan is “VESS Empowers, Transforms, and Impacts,” as we seek to:
- Encourage work and growth synergies within the VESS school network.
- Create an opportunity for growth and learning.
- Encourage open communication among educators as they share their problems and experiences.
- Share our experiences with educators from other institutions around the world. Schools from Spain, Colombia, Chile, Peru, Argentina, Poland, Ecuador, China and the United States areinterested in attending because they desire to begin a transformation and will be inspired by you.
How to participate as a speaker?
- If you wish to present at the Summit, apply through this online form, including an abstract and the goals of the proposed presentation.
- The deadline to apply to present a presentation is June 30th, 2018.
- Your presentation will be reviewed in detail taking into account the following criteria:
- Connection to a Meaningful Life with Balance and Wisdom – VESS
- The relevance of the information to other teachers.
- The time that the presenter(s) has been working in a VESS School (a minimum of six months of experience is required).
- We will communicate with the selected presenters on July 15th – 30th, 2018.
- There is no limit on the number of presentations per school.
- Three to five presentations will be made simultaneously.
- The presenters will be awarded a certificate at the end of the conference.
Location: Sagrados Corazones de Manquehue School, Santiago de Chile, Chile
- Wednesday, October 24th: Open to Public.
- 3 simultaneous specialized workshops, you can register for one (1) workshop.
- Thursday, October 25th:
- “VESS in Action” – schools visit (Limited spots).
- Friday, October 26th.
- VESS International Summit.
- Saturday, October 27th.
- VESS International Summit.
- Visit to the Museum of Fine Arts.
*Registration is currently in Spanish. If you need assistance please contact us
Click on the images, and visit our photo gallery from past Ateneos in our albums on Facebook.
october 24 (Wednesday) - 27 (Saturday)