Adhering to the strictest measures for Covid-19 prevention in order to guarantee that we fulfill our top priority:
your child’s psychological, emotional & physical wellbeing.
These days have brought with them many moments of growth and learning for us all, and now even more than ever, we see the importance of supporting the family and community we’ve built together. With that in mind, and after careful consideration, research, and preparation, we can say with certainty and excitement that we are now ready to offer a new option to you and your family beginning this Tuesday, May 26th, with the Gradual Opening of our schools. Needless to say, we are going far beyond Florida requirements to ensure that your child and our staff stay safe and healthy as we learn and have fun together.
What we are doing:
– We are professional disinfecting, cleaning, and sanitizing of our facilities daily.
– We are professionally fumigating throughout school premises.
-We are performing AC equipment maintenance beyond regulation, to guarantee optimal air quality conditions.
– We are consulting with a team of doctors who we’ve made part of our reopening committee, and strictly following their suggestions to adjust our Policies and Procedures to make sure we go beyond the recommendations of all regulating entities (DCF, CDC, Dept. of Health).
– We are purchasing safety equipment for our team recommended by that team of doctors.
– We are coming together with pediatricians and other healthcare professionals to administer training for our whole team on Covid-19 spread prevention.
– We are preparing and training our cleaning and maintenance team in Covid-19 virus disinfection, including on the specific guidelines provided by all regulating entities.
Along with the above-mentioned measures, our staff training will include, but won’t be limited to:
-Using masks and safety equipment effectively.
-Drop-off and pick-up procedures.
-Daily Classroom and playground cleaning and sanitizing.
-Covid-19 symptom screening and detection (at drop-off and throughout the day).
-Procedures for Covid-19 prevention during naptime.
-Procedures for Covid-19 prevention during lunch and snack time.
-Food handling procedures.
-Playground policies and procedures.
-All DCF and Health Department policies and procedures.
Along with our school’s facilities reopening, the PreK.2Go online program will continue running as it has been, and families will have the power to choose between both services. You will have the option of keeping your children at home, bringing them to school, or using both services part-time.
Schedule your virtual phone tour
On behalf of the entire Edu1st team, we want to express how excited we are about having some of you back in school with us, and seeing those smiling faces in our classrooms once again. We look forward to continuing to grow and learn with each one of you: at school or at home, and we hope this new option makes life a little easier for a lot of you.
If you have any questions regarding our schools’ reopening, or about any other topic, don’t hesitate to contact us